My co-worker Barak makes this salad several times a week at work. It's colorful, flavorful, and nutritious!
- Slice the cucumbers into 4-5 long slices, and then about 16-20 times across into small dice.
- Slice the tomatoes 6-8 times on each axis.
- Slice the onion 6-8 times on each axis.
- Slice the lettuce to about 1/4-inch.
- Toss all of the above in a large bowl wit the olive oil to coat.
- Cut the feta cheese into similar dice and mix it into the salad.
- Add salt and black pepper to taste.
He sometimes adds grated radish or alfalfa sprouts.