These Grilled Lamb Chops were made by Brad Goodness for our Spanish-themed Actifio Potluck.
They were delicious and perfectly grilled. We tried to ration them out appetizer style, but we have a big team now and even with the vegetarians abstaining, these did not last long!
- Cut rack of lamb ribs into individual lollipops.
- Mince fresh garlic.
- Sprinkle sea salt and garlic over lamb and let sit a few hours in fridge.
- Prepare hot charcoal grill.
- Put lamb on grill for 2.5 minutes.
- Flip and cook another 3 minutes