2 T Olive oil
1 clv Garlic (crushed)
1⁄2 Celery rib (chopped fine)
2 Swordfish steaks
1 cn Crushed tomatoes
2 t Dried oregano
1 t Rosemary (chopped fine)
- In a large skillet over high heat, heat the oil until it shimmers.
- Cook the celery and brown the garlic, then optionally remove the garlic.
- Sear the swordfish on both sides until done, 7-9 minutes on each side.
- Remove the fish to a plate and add the tomatoes to the skillet. If you have juices from the fish on the plate, add that, too. Stir in the oregano and rosemary. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Put the sauce on a serving platter and put the fish on top. Garnish with rosemary, or sliced black olives or capers. Serve hot.