1 hour, 30 minutes
1 Sole Mousse
1 Red Salpicon of Lobster
1 Cardinale Sauce for Seafood
- Prepare the sole mousse. Refrigerate until needed.
- Preheat oven to 350. Butter four 1-cup timbales.
- Prepare the salpicon.
- Reserve 1/4 of the mousse. Mostly fill the timbales with the remaining mousse.
- With wet fingers or a wet spoon, make a well in the sole mousse of each timbale. Add the salpicon to each timbale. Make sure the salpicon is surrounded by mousse.
- Cover the salpicon with the remaining mousse.
- Set the timbales in 3/4-inch of water and bake for 30-40 minutes.
- These can be unmolded for serving, but they were so beautiful I left them as they were.
Ned Bradford's Boston's Locke-Ober Cafe