For Richmond's 70th Birthday Dinner we served:
- Chilled Mint & Pea Soup garnished with sour cream (from Jasper White's Cooking from New England)
- Cato Corner cheese
- Grilled vegetables
- One dish of soft corn tacos
- One dish of shredded cabbage, lightly dressed
- 4 dishes of fishes and 4 sherbets of dressings:
- Traditional fried cod, with a home-made tartar-sauce
- Grilled swordfish, with a lime-tequila-cilantro marinade
- Pan-seared lobster with butter and summer truffles
- Maine shrimp with special Maine shrimp dressing (Le Garage)
- 1 bottle Chassagne-Montrachet opened with the starters, lasted into the main course
- 1 bottle MacMurray Ranch Sonoma Coast Pinot Noir opened when the white ran out.
- Frozen Strawberry Torte (Paula Peck's The Art of Fine Baking)
- Coffee etc
Present were Richmond & Annette, Lorna and John.
The dinner was held on 27 June 2010. Openers started at 6:30pm, and the main course came on at about 7pm.